This video is a video of breaking silence of how me and my children have been mistreated by the social services since 2014 and till present.

They have destroyed my home and have allowed my children to be physically and mentally abused. They have ignored all concerns that me and my children had raised to all professionals in England just to cover a social workers failings.

This is due to preconceived views regarding fathers and Muslims. This has not only happened to me but there are many others who have been treated in similar ways.

I am asking for help and support in regarding this situation.

The question i ask is when a child breaks silence regarding crimes that have been done to them and emergency contacts have been contacted such as 999/101, NSPCC, child line etc and no aid is provided, because of social services who control the information provided. The information which is then withheld from judges and other professionals but then replaces by lies and stories and presented to judges and other professionals.

If anyone else is going through the same/similar situation or wants any clarification please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *